When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, let Royal Spectrum do the solutions for you. A well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air-conditioning system.
The technician should:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Our thorough inspection of your HVAC system, and diagnosis of any problems, always includes a detailed assessment and written estimate, before any work is started. Give us a call and see what we can do for you